We are constantly looking to offer you a menu that is true to the Patagonian identity, using techniques from both modern and classic gastronomy.
Just like the restaurant itself, our wine list is constantly evolving.
The wine menu reflects our philosophy and will continue improving and expanding in the years to come..
1. Melon soup, with lemony pepper and proscuitto.
2. Tomato fondu and pesto on a cream cheese and orange toast, served with goats cheese and a black olive and almond paste.
3. Raspberry gazpacho, prawns, “criolla” sauce and white chocolate vinaigrette.
4. Pacific-ocean salmon with potato, spanish chorizo and broccoli and vanilla and lemon butter.
5. Egg cooked at 62 degrees Celsius, served with forest mushrooms, mashed peas and bacon powder.
6. Sirloin strip steak sous vide, lemon potatos, mango and pepper sauce with White truffle air.
7. Chocolate cremeux with an hazelnut truffle and sea salt.
+ Petit fours.
(Please note: our menu changes according to product availability and the seasons)